- Accurate reference for the calibration of seawater refractometers, hydrometers & other density measuring equipment.
- 35 ppt Salinity.
- 1.0264 Specific Gravity.
- 1.3394 Refractive Index.
- 53 uS/cm at 25 deg c.
- Made in the USA.
Refractometer Calibration Standard Instructions
1.0264 Specific Gravity
1.3394 Refractive Index
35 ppt Salinity
53 uS/cm at 25 deg c
Brightwell Aquatics Aquarium Reagents Refractometer Calibration Standard is designed to provide an accurate reference for the calibration of seawater refractometers, hydrometers and other density measuring equipment.
Instructions & Guidelines - Refractometers
1. Shake product well before using.
2. Clean Refractometer prism slide with fresh distilled water.
3. Dry completely with soft clean dry cloth.
4. Place several drops of Brightwell Refractometer Calibration Standard fluid on the slide.
5. Wait 45 seconds and calibrate to 35 ppt Salinity.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.