- Complex marine systemic cleaning polymer product, specifically designed to clean aquarium live rock surfaces, coral decorations, and tank walls.
- Gently loosens ugly accumulations of unwanted substances, debris and coatings making their removal much easier.
- Overall cleaning action making the aquarium cleaner, clearer and more desirable, helps keep glass clean longer.
- Prevents particles from settling on rocks and accumulating.
- Flocculation of particulate matter from leftover food, detritus and precipitation.
- Made in the USA.
Razor Marine Instructions
Unique Marine Systemic System Cleaner designed to target and clean surfaces of live rock, coral decorations and tank walls
- Complex systemic cleaning polymer product, specifically formulated to clean aquarium live rock surfaces and decorations systemically.
- Benefits are:
1. Gentle loosening of ugly accumulations of unwanted substances, debris and coatings which makes their removal by scraping and vacuuming much easier
2. Flocculation of particulate matter from leftover food, detritus and precipitation
3. Prevents particles from settling on rocks and accumulating
4. Overall cleaning action making the aquarium cleaner, clearer and more desirable, helps keep glass clean longer.
Considerations for Use
It is recommended that activated carbon use be suspended while using this product, as activated carbon can reduce the product’s effectiveness. Once the aquarium has attained the desired appearance, activated carbon can be put back into the filtration system, if desired. Due to the rate at which filters collect particulate material, it may be necessary to clean mechanical filter pads and other media every other day while dosing this product. Simultaneous use with MicrōBacterCLEAN will have a very synergistic effect. If using with MicrōBacterCLEAN , add it first and then wait several hours to add the Razor MarineTM.
Active protein skimming and sensible feeding should be the first steps taken to minimize turbidity and the concentration of dissolved organic materials in any marine aquarium. Water of high clarity that is low in dissolved organic material and possesses the proper parameters is the basis for a healthy aquarium system!
Razor Marine is slow acting and may require multiple applications to achieve the effect desired by the user. Used as directed, it is safe for marine fishes, hard and soft corals, and other inverts, as well as most macro-algae, however, as all animals are individuals, and water conditions vary in many aquariums, animals should be observed closely during use, for signs of stress (corals closing and not re-opening, erratic behavior etc.). If signs of stress occur, or if macro-algae are affected negatively, reduce or discontinue use as necessary. If symptoms persist, do a partial water change and add carbon.
Instructions and Guidelines
Shake product well before using! For every 50 gallons ( 190 L ) of aquarium volume: Introduce the following dosages of this product into a high flow area of the main aquarium. Note: 125 ml, 250 ml and 500 ml bottle caps are 5 ml. 2 Liter and 4 Liter caps are 10 ml.
Day 1: add 2½ ml (½ capful)
Day 2: add 5ml (1 capful)
Day 3: add 7½ ml (1½ capfuls)
Day 4: add 10 ml (2 capfuls)
Day 5: add 12½ ml (2½ capfuls)
Day 6: add 15 ml (3 capfuls)
For maintenance, add 7.5 ml (1½ capfuls) every other day or as needed. Activated carbon may be re-installed in the filters once treatment with this product has been concluded.
Brightwell® recommends that all makeup water in the aquarium be filtered by reverse osmosis or deionization to prevent adding phosphates and silicates. Brightwell® also recommends that you regularly test phosphates and keep them at a level of .02 ppm or less. You can lower phosphates by the use of Xport PO4 Cubes, Extrax Phos, FerroxiPhos-G, PhosphātR or Phosphāt-E. The use of grazing snails such as turbo snails and nerites can be very helpful in cleaning the rocks and other surfaces. Use withMicrōBacter7 or MicrōBacterCLEAN will be very beneficial. The use of RedoxIclean prior to use of this product, to clean up high organic levels or tea colored water will also be beneficial.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.