Summer and Autumn water treatment for nutrient control and biological filtration maintenance.
Establishes biological filtration in new ponds and water gardens.
Encourages the growth of desirable plants and discouraging algae.
Improves water clarity, decreases pond odor, increases dissolved oxygen concentration, and encourages a cleaner bottom substrate.
- Made in the USA.
FlorinBac S Instructions
Summer and Autumn water treatment for nutrient control and biological filtration maintenance
• Establishes biological filtration in new ponds and water gardens.
• May be used in summer and autumn to maintain optimal biological filtration potential.
• Encourages the growth of desirable plants, thereby discouraging algae.
• Improves water clarity (typically within 60-minutes of dosing).
• Decreases pond odor.
• Encourages better water conditions and a cleaner bottom substrate (without physically cleaning it) by consuming uneaten/undigested food, fish and snail waste, and decaying plant tissue.
• Increases dissolved oxygen concentration in water.
• Most effective when water temperature remains above 50° F (10° C).
• Particularly useful in heavily-fed ponds.
• Formulated utilizing extensive data compiled by microbiologists.
FlorinBac-S is a suspension of non-pathogenic aerobic and anaerobic microbes, as well as natural enzymes, specifically formulated to establish biological filtration in new pond set-ups, and to enhance the rate of nitrification, denitrification, and organic waste degradation through complete nutrient remineralization. These microbes are provided in a state of suspended animation for maximum longevity.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Not for human consumption.
Instructions and Guidelines
Shake product well before using. Store indoors in a cool location; refrigeration will prolong effectiveness of product but is not necessary. For best results, turn UV-sterilization and/or ozonation off for a period of 2 hours following addition to pond.
To establish Biological Filtration in new ponds and water gardens: Add 1 capful (~5 ml) of FlorinBac-S per 25 US-gallons (95 L) of pond water daily for the first two weeks of use. Thereafter, dose as dictated below.
Medium- to high-nutrient ponds: If nitrate concentration is >50 ppm and phosphate concentration is >0.05 ppm, add 1 capful (~5 ml) of FlorinBac-S per 25 US-gallons (95 L) of pond water daily until concentrations decrease to <50 ppm and <0.05 ppm, respectively. Then follow “low-nutrient” instructions, below.
Low-nutrient ponds: Add 1 capful (~5 ml) of FlorinBac-S per 50 US-gallons (189 L) of pond water every two to three days; alternately, and for best results, add 1 capful per 100 US-gallons (379 L) daily.
When adding fish or plants to pond: Add 1 capful per 50 US-gallons (189 L) daily for one week, then resume appropriate dosage as nitrate and phosphate concentrations dictate.
Proprietary blend of natural enzymes and non-pathogenic, beneficial microorganisms.
Other Ingredients: Purified water.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.