Carbon source and krebs cycle stimulator for all planted aquaria.
- Concentrated source of humic and amino acids, and naturally-occurring phytohormones.
- Provides key components of the Krebs cycle that benefits are more efficient metabolism of foods and nutrients.
- Aids plants in uptake of important nutrients such as iron, calcium & magnesium.
- Made in the USA.
Florin Axis Instructions
Bioavailable Carbon Source and Krebs Cycle Stimulator for all Planted Aquaria
- A concentrated source of bioavailable carbon, Krebs cycle intermediates, humic & amino acids, and naturally-occurring phytohormones.
- Primary or supplementary source of carbon (compatible with CO2 supplementation).
- Provides key components of the Krebs cycle, the series of biochemical reactions that are ultimately responsible for converting complex organic molecules into energy in all aerobic organisms; benefits are more efficient metabolism of foods and available nutrients forfishes and plants alike, as well as enhanced decomposition of latent organic material
- Provides naturally-derived sources of humic substances, which aid plants in the uptake of important nutrients such as iron, calcium, magnesium, etc., and can even increase the availability of these substances in the aquarium environment.
- Formulated utilizing research on aquatic plant nutrient requirements & Molecular Biology.
As the name implies, FlorinAxis benefits plants in a number of very important and interrelated means: it provides a stable source of carbon (derived from naturally-occurring compounds rather than from preservatives) for direct uptake by plants; it provides key components involved in the Krebs cycle, which enables all aerobic organisms in the aquarium to better utilize available nutrients; it provides humic substances that increase the bioavailability of multivalent cations (such as iron, calcium, magnesium, molybdenum, copper, manganese, zinc, cobalt, and nickel) important to plant health and growth; and it provides phytohormones, natural substances shown to increase the growth and flowering rate of aquatic plants. In essence, FlorinAxis is a unique, extensively-researched formulation that encourages increased health and growth of fishes and plants, as well as encouraging the rapid break-down of latent organic material by aerobic microbes, with the aid of well-documented principles of Biology; it can produce dramatic results in planted aquaria.
Ingredients in FlorinAxis provide the following:
Citric Acid and Citrate - Organic carbon source and a confirmed stimulator of the Krebs cycle; carbon is required for all organic compounds.
Magnesium - Krebs cycle catalyst, component of chlorophyll, required for enzyme activation.
Humic and Fulvic Acids - Promote nutrient uptake, stimulate root- and overall-growth, aid in photosynthesis, stimulate plant enzyme production.
Kelp - Provides natural phytohormones necessary for plant growth and flowering.
Protein Hydrolysate - A source of slow-release nutrients and soluble peptides and amino acids, the building blocks of plant proteins.
Instructions and Guidelines
FlorinAxis will help create an environment conducive to long-term plant health and growth; it is part of a complete system for planted aquarium husbandry and is most beneficial when used in conjunction with supplements that provide other necessary nutrients. Water care products that provide a full range of nutrients, such as Brightwell Aquatics FlorinMulti, Florin-K, Florin-Fe, and FlorinGro, should be used as plant requirements in individual aquaria dictate. Shake product well before using.
Basic: For the first 3 - 5 weeks of use, add 5 ml (1 capful) of product per 50 US-gallons (189.3 L) of aquarium water once each week; increase dosage thereafter depending upon perceived nutrient needs of plants. Densely-planted aquaria and/or those that enjoy rapid plant growth (such as aquaria with intense lighting and CO2 supplementation) may benefit from more frequent supplementation. When used in this fashion, 250 ml treats up to 2,500 US-gallons (9,464 L).
Advanced: Daily, rather than weekly, dosing is recommended; daily dosing maintains a more stable and natural environment than dosing weekly, in which nutrient concentrations spike just after dosing and then gradually decrease throughout the course of the week. To dose daily, add 6 drops per 50 US-gallons per day; adjust dosing volume after 3 - 5 weeks in accordance with appearance of plants and perceived need for nutrients. Carbon supplementation is something that most hobbyists maintaining planted aquaria are interested, if not already engaging, in. The source of carbon in FlorinAxis is taken up by plants as required, which is in contrast to broadcasting CO2 gas throughout an aquarium to act as a carbon source. Because of this, it will take some experimentation on the hobbyist’s part to determine how much carbon in this form is required by their plants. Hobbyists already employing a CO2 system will see benefits from the addition of FlorinAxis, due to the positive influence it has on the Krebs cycle and on other aspects of plant growth. Because carbon availability is often the limiting factor in plant growth, dramatic results are more likely to be seen in planted aquaria in which no form of carbon supplementation is already employed; regardless, all aquaria can benefit from the formulation and science behind this supplement.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Not for human consumption.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.