- Extremely porous ceramic filtration medium providing highest possible surface area for bacterial colonization for biological filtration for use in ponds & all aquariums with a pH of 7.5 or greater.
- Each liter provides over 40,000 square feet of surface area internally for bacterial colonization.
- Provides nitrification and vast amounts of anaerobic or anoxic surface area to foster denitrification.
- Will reduce the levels of toxic ammonia, nitrites and nitrates, phosphates and organic pollutants in all aquaria.
- Available in 9x8x1.5" plate.
- Made in the USA.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.