Summer and Autumn water treatment for nutrient control and biological filtration maintenance
• Establishes biological filtration in new ponds and water gardens.
• May be used in summer and autumn to maintain optimal biological filtration potential.
• Encourages the growth of desirable plants, thereby discouraging algae.
• Improves water clarity (typically within 60-minutes of dosing).
• Decreases pond odor.
• Encourages better water conditions and a cleaner bottom substrate (without physically cleaning it) by consuming uneaten/undigested food, fish and snail waste, and decaying plant tissue.
• Increases dissolved oxygen concentration in water.
• Most effective when water temperature remains above 50° F (10° C).
• Particularly useful in heavily-fed ponds.
• Formulated utilizing extensive data compiled by microbiologists.
FlorinBac-S is a suspension of non-pathogenic aerobic and anaerobic microbes, as well as natural enzymes, specifically formulated to establish biological filtration in new pond set-ups, and to enhance the rate of nitrification, denitrification, and organic waste degradation through complete nutrient remineralization. These microbes are provided in a state of suspended animation for maximum longevity.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Not for human consumption.
Instructions and Guidelines
Shake product well before using. Store indoors in a cool location; refrigeration will prolong effectiveness of product but is not necessary. For best results, turn UV-sterilization and/or ozonation off for a period of 2 hours following addition to pond.
To establish Biological Filtration in new ponds and water gardens: Add 1 capful (~5 ml) of FlorinBac-S per 25 US-gallons (95 L) of pond water daily for the first two weeks of use. Thereafter, dose as dictated below.
Medium- to high-nutrient ponds: If nitrate concentration is >50 ppm and phosphate concentration is >0.05 ppm, add 1 capful (~5 ml) of FlorinBac-S per 25 US-gallons (95 L) of pond water daily until concentrations decrease to <50 ppm and <0.05 ppm, respectively. Then follow “low-nutrient” instructions, below.
Low-nutrient ponds: Add 1 capful (~5 ml) of FlorinBac-S per 50 US-gallons (189 L) of pond water every two to three days; alternately, and for best results, add 1 capful per 100 US-gallons (379 L) daily.
When adding fish or plants to pond: Add 1 capful per 50 US-gallons (189 L) daily for one week, then resume appropriate dosage as nitrate and phosphate concentrations dictate.
Proprietary blend of natural enzymes and non-pathogenic, beneficial microorganisms.
Other Ingredients: Purified water.